Benedictine Abbey of St. Andrew - Valyermo, California
Spend a weekend on a retreat led by a retreat master who offers a series of conferences following some theme
- 10 - 12 A Power Greater Than Ourselves: Reflections on Twelve-Step Spirituality
- 17 - 19 Intergenerational Healing for Spiritual Transformation
- 24 - 26 Lectio Divina: The Monastic Art of Praying the Scriptures
- 31 - 9/2 Our Sister, Mother Earth: The Wisdom of "Laudato Si"
- 5 - 7 The John Tradition: All You Need is Love
- 7 - 9 "Hacia Donde Apunta Tu Brujula Espiritual?"
- 21 -23 Leadership & the Rule of Benedict: Obedience
- 28 - 30 The Desert Fathers
- 29 Enjoying the Holidays without Losing Your Sanity
- 29 - 11/1 Autumn Artists' Retreat
- 2 - 4 Edith Stein: Her Journey from Darkness into Light
- 5 - 9 Priests' Retreat: Challenges in Our Priestly Ministry
- 21 - 23 Thanksgiving at Valyermo
- 23 - 25 Becoming the Praise of His Glory: The Spirituality of St. Elizabeth of the Trinity
- 30 - 12/2 Advent Retreat
- 1 Taller Adviento En Espanol
- 21 - 23 An Adult Christ at Christmas
- 24 - 26 Christmas at Valyermo
- 31 - 1/2 New Year, New Beginnings
Private retreats (time at the Abbey without a schedule of conferences) are generally available weekdays. Weekends have limited availability and may be on a wait list basis only.
$75 per night single; $125 per night for two persons shared ($62.50 per person) includes three meals
For further information, click here.